10.9.06

Straight lines with crooked sticks

Mmmmmmmm. cupcakes!


[Notice the striking similarity between Robb and a certain French football player? Notice how witty that comment is when you realize Thierry Henry is a striker? I mean, that's the position he plays. Striking similarity... striker... I mean, ha ha HA!]


Tomorrow I'm going shopping for adapter plugs and getting some more passport size photos of appropriate thickness for all the ID cards I'll have in France. Should be thrilling!!!




Good
company and tequila is also a great idea. Blogging while sleepy is not. So on that note, bonne nuit!













3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes i forget how bald and black Robb really is.

Anonymous said...

I like how the blurriness of your picture makes it look like we're doing something much more elegant than eating tortilla chips. And you know, I really think our tortilla face warrants a blog picture, don't you? It's a tortilla face! With a hitler mustache!!

Robb said...

Hey! I'm wearing that shirt today!