15.9.06

dude, we got 86-ed from Fred Meyer!

well not quite... but we probably deserved it. The kcathi strike again!



I realized one of my first lessons will probably be teaching French children about Halloween. I can imagine how it will go.

Moi: Halloween, a traditional American holiday, is when kids dress up in costumes and eat a shitload of candy.

édutiants: Mais porquoi?!?

Moi: No reason, really.
édutiants: Cooooooooooool!

Other news on the France front...looking likely that I will rent a room from that woman, and also it's about 3 blocks from one of the schools I will be teaching at, so, score! Now if I can figure out international banking...

oh and by request: the capitol hill chip monster. be afraid. be v. afraid.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the shark look for you...Are you going by Catherine now?